I am so lucky to be surrounded by amazing moms who are great cooks! My friend, Jennifer, came over for dinner the other night and made this. It was such a great change from my regular “dinner salad.” I have paired this with my favorite meat! Filet Mignon!
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 5 whole carrots (finely chopped)
- 3 avocados (finely chopped)
- 1/4 red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cucumbers (finely chopped)
- 1 bell pepper (yellow or orange) (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- TBD Italian dressing (or your favorite salad dressing)
Take out the frozen peas ad corn out of the freezer and dump in the bowl. Chop up your vegetables. Mix all the ingredients together! Hold off on putting dressing on until you serve it. My kids prefer this salad with Ranch dressing, while others prefer Italian. Put in the fridge until ready to serve.