(Not Spicy) Shrimp & Sausage Curry
- 1 can coconut milk (unshaken)
- 3 tb curry paste ( I chose red)
- 2 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 1 pound shrimp (no tail/uncooked)
- 1 pound cooked sausage
- 1 bunch of basil leave (remove stem/leaves only)
- 2 cups rice (or cauliflower rice)
Heat curry paste and coconut milk on stove and bring to a boil.
Add garlic, pepper, bell peppers and onion to the boiling pot.
Add chicken stock and stir well.
In a crock pot, add the chopped up sausage and whole shrimp to the pot. Then add the boiling mixture. Add basil leaves on top.
Cook on low for 4 hours.
Make the rice as described on the box.
To serve, put rice in the bowl first and then the mixture.